to main content Report a Patient Safety Concern or File a Complaint | 91㽶Ƶ


Report a Patient Safety Concern or File a Complaint

Do you have a patient safety concern/complaint about a health care organization?

How do you file a concern/complaint?

The preferred method for submitting a concern is through our online submission form as it allows for more direct, timely receipt and review of your concerns.

***91㽶Ƶ is not a health care provider. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911.

If you are having thoughts of harming yourself or experiencing a mental health crisis, please call 988, The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline.


***91㽶Ƶ does not accept walk-ins or complaints filed in-person.***

  • Online:

  • Online: (You must have your incident number)

  • We do not accept faxed or emailed submissions

  • Mail to:
    Office of Quality and Patient Safety
    One Renaissance Boulevard
    Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181

By policy, 91㽶Ƶ cannot accept copies of medical records, photos or billing invoices and other related personal information. These documents will be shredded upon receipt.

Download the form for reporting a patient safety concern by mail

What information do you need to include?

Learn more about how to report a patient safety concern

What can you do about concerns that 91㽶Ƶ cannot help with?

  • You may want to talk to the organization about your concern.

  • Your state’s department of health may be able to help.